Custom Equipment, LLC provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's age, ancestry, arrest and/or conviction record, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, domestic workers, genetic testing/information, honesty testing, marital status, national origin, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy or childbirth, race, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers premises during nonworking hours, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law.
We will consider this application active for 90 days from the date of the employment application. Thereafter, you must reapply, if further interested in employment.
Are you related to anyone currently working at Custom Equipment?
If you are a minor under age 18, do you have a certificate of age or employment?
Position Applying For:
Have you previously been employed by our organization?
If yes, dates:
How did you learn of our organization?
Referred by Current Employee
List any certificates or licenses you hold that may help qualify you for employment:
PLEASE LIST ALL EMPLOYERS AS WELL AS LIST AND EXPLAIN ALL PERIODS OF UNEMPLOYMENT
All fields must be complete for each job even if your resume is attached.
PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES or Business Related
Please provide three persons not related to you,who have known you at least one year.
Have you been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor? Conviction includes any guilty or no-contest or verdict or finding of guilt, regardless of what sentence was imposed. Also exclude misdemeanor convictions for which probation was completed and the case was dismissed. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment.)
If yes, briefly describe the nature of the felony and/or misdemeanor, the date(s) of conviction, and the place(s) of conviction:
Are you currently released on a criminal offense on bail, bond, or your own recognizance while awaiting trial?
If yes, explain:
Are you able to perform the essential functions and responsibilities outlined in the job description, advertisement, announcement, posting, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation?
If you'd like to include a resume with your application, please upload here:
I understand and acknowledge the following:
- If I am offered employment, I will, as a condition of employment, be required to submit proof of my identity and legal right to work in the United States.
- I hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, that all of the information set forth in this application (and/or any attached resume) is true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I agree that any omission, misrepresentation, falsification or misstatement of information on this application or related document may result in the rejection of this application or my immediate discharge if I am employed.
- I understand and agree that, if I am offered a position, it will be offered on condition that my employemnt shall be at will and for no definate period, and that my employment may be terminated, at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice.
- I understand that no supervisor or manager may alter or amend the above conditions except in writing signed by both a Company officer and me.
- I understand that in processing my application for employment, former employees and/or educational Institutions, and references may be contacted. I authorize former employers and educational institutions to release information they have about me to Custom Equipment, LLC, and I release them from all liability or responsibility for doing so.
- If requested, I agree to submit to a physical exam, criminal investigation, and/or screening for illegal substances upon conditional offer of employment.
- I understand that this document is NOT and offer of employment, and that an offer of employment, if tendered, does NOT constitute a contract for continued guaranteed employment.
By clicking "Apply" I attest that all information entered is true to the best of my knowledge.