All Hy-Brid Lifts Pro Series scissor lifts come LeakGuard™ ready, meaning they’re designed to have the LeakGuard™ Fluid Containment System installed outside the factory, whether it be on the jobsite or in your shop. Here’s how to install LeakGuard™ on Hy-Brid Lifts Pro Series models:
- Make sure both maintenance locks are secured in position before beginning installation.
- Remove the 7/16 in bolts holding the standard belly pan in place.
- Remove the standard belly pan and set aside.
- Insert the new tapered cover and replace the 7/16 in bolts.
- Remove the pump side cover.
- Place two pads in new tray.
- Slide new tray with pads underneath the pump.
- Replace the pump side cover back onto the machine.
Once LeakGuard™ is completely installed, you’re ready to stop hydraulic leaks in their tracks!