EZcal Pro Height Calibration on Pro Series Scissor Lifts
This video walks you through the steps to calibrate height on a Hy-Brid Lifts Pro Series machine. Once the EZcal Pro is connected to your scissor lift, start at the main menu.
- Hold the Master Power Key Switch in the lower control position.
- Scroll right on the EZcal Pro to “Access Level 3” and press “Enter.”
- Enter your code “2222” and press “Enter.”
- Scroll right to “Setups” and press “Enter.”
- Scroll right to “Height Setups” and press “Enter.”
- Scroll right to “Calibrate Height” and press “Enter.”
- Make sure the platform is in the stowed position and press “Enter.”
- Elevate the platform to maximum height when prompted.
- Lower the platform to the stowed position when prompted.
- Input the date “01/00/00” and press “Enter.”
- The programmer will confirm height calibration is complete.
Once the height is successfully calibrated on your scissor lift, hit “Escape” to go back to the main menu of the EZcal Pro.