This role overseas technical service, warranty, and parts. This position will manage the policies and procedures within the department and the Technical Service Representatives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Drives continuous process improvement to ensure Technical Service Representatives are being utilized to their full potential while delivering consistent service levels and quick resolutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures necessary to facilitate warranty.
- Develop, implement, and maintain technical service bulletin procedures as directed by engineering.
- Manages and reviews technical service issues. Recommends improvements to increase customer satisfaction. Relay solutions to Manufacturing and Engineering for correction.
- Works with engineering to answer customer requests for items not listed as replacement parts (ex. parts on BOM but not in parts manual, internal components of purchased parts, etc.).
- Advises sales and engineering about concerns regarding product defaults or improper product usage.
- Overseas service training schools to customers in the maintenance and care of equipment to assure desired operating level and warranty compliance through means of video, in person, bulletins, blogs etc.
- Overseas the warranty approval process for warranty parts to be returned or scrapped.
- Provides assistance with calls from customers on equipment operating troubles to ensure customers problems are resolved within in timely matter.
- Provide line support for issues realized during production and new product launches.
- May perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands, and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience in a technical service or repair service role is required
- 1-2 years of management/supervisory experience
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record within Company standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Custom Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Ability to read technical documentation and visual schematics
- Good mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision, takes individual responsibility for personal learning and career development
- Preferred: Knowledge of formal training procedures
- Preferred: Working knowledge of DBA manufacturing software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
Hy-Brid Lifts by Custom Equipment, LLC is a growing company focused on the success of our employees and our products. We're proud to have creative teams that are constantly striving to produce innovative products with distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service.
We offer exceptional benefits, including competitive salaries, paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, vision, wellness programs, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend (5 minutes from Highway 45) along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield (right off Highway 41/45).
If you want to learn more about joining the Custom Equipment team, please take some time and apply today!