The Inside Sales will work cooperatively with the sales team to expand potential within existing customers, create new customers, and provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Routinely identifies new opportunities to market and promote Hy-Brid Lifts to the customer as the lift of choice.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up, outbound cold/warm calls, after-sale support and other means of communication.
- Research new business leads, identify key decision makers, and maintain an accurate database. Gather information and map out potential customers for Outside Sales.
- Support Outside Sales with follow ups, order entry, and quote generation.
- Update CRM software (Zoho/Outlook) continuously by creating and completing prospective client profiles, coordinating activities, and including information that would garner new business.
- Strategically work with Marketing to build brand awareness.
- Assist in educating customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with identification and coordination of various sales promotions and programs.
- Travel quarterly to select accounts and./or territory to develop and/or maintain customer relationships.
- Plans, prepares, and attends trade shows as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or a related field
- 2-3 years of previous experience of demonstrated ability to communicate with customers while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personal initiative, assertiveness, and attention to detail
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Preferred: Associates/ Bachelor’s degree from a College or University
The Inside Sales Representative role is primarily an in-house base role; quarterly domestic travel is required at minimum. This travel requirement is based on distributor location, territory size and geographic location of the sales group. This role is intended to lead to an outside Territory Manager role after approximately 12 months which requires up to 75% travel.
Certifications and/or licenses:
A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record within Company standards, as well as possessing the ability to be insured is required.