If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! Hy-Brid Lifts is looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. This is an exciting well rounded position with new tasks daily which may include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns including web, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage, maintain, and deliver accurate brand and product data while creating and designing content using Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Assist in coordinating an effective presence at trade shows including but not limited to booth design, booth graphics, advertising, mailings
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges, even if they may fail
- Innovative - prefers working in unconventional ways
- Positive and energetic while being outcome-oriented
- Associate's degree in a related field of study from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2-3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Social Platform Analytics, Google Ads)
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products.
We are proud to say we have creative teams that are constantly striving to provide innovative products, distinctive quality, and unparalleled customer service.
We have exceptional benefits including paid holidays/vacations/birthdays, health insurance, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend (five minutes from Highway 45) along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield (right off Highway 41/45).
If you want to learn more about joining Custom Equipment’s team please take some time and apply today!