Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Production thru timely procurement of material
- Participate in meetings and communication to support production
- Expedite/de-expedite materials and communicate results
- Address quality issues relating to purchased components
- Maintain accurate inventory information in the system and in the storage locations
- Updating of Kanban cards and part ID tags
- Maintain accurate purchasing information in the system
- Reorder points, lead times, min/max, price
- Cycle count inventory, address discrepancies with Production and Accounting
- Assure timely and accurate receipts of shipments into the system
- Identify and disposition slow-moving, end of life and scrap materials
- Issue releases for purchased, outsourced and supply products via PO’s or other designated method
- Maintain pricing, quantity and due date information in the system
- Approve supplier invoices for payment resolving discrepancies
- Issuance and closing of work orders, addressing any parts discrepancies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have intermediate math, measurement and analytical skills
- Ability to use a computer to access ERP information, and other data systems that provide product information
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required with an emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate a 24ft straight truck with a manual transmission
- Technical college or University education with an Emphasis in Supply chain Management or Business
- Experience with Bills of Materials and drawings
- Prior Warehouse or Inventory Management experience
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Manual ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate a forklift
This position is full time - 1st shift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products.
We are proud to say we have creative teams that are constantly striving to provide innovative products, distinctive quality, and unparalleled customer service.
We have exceptional benefits including paid holidays and vacations, medical insurance, a wellness program, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield.
If you want to learn more about joining Custom Equipment’s team please take some time and apply today!