Help coordinate material flow and processes to aid fabrication and production assembly in order to attain planned schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in meetings and communication to support production
· Expedite/de-expedite materials and communicate results
· Handles the needs of both plants for shared equipment/materials/kits/packing materials by picking up and delivering planned loads; issues to proper work orders
· Maintain accurate inventory information in the system and in the storage locations
· Including monitoring inventory levels, maintaining the Kanban system, and stocking the production line
· Maintain accurate purchasing information in the system
· Cycle count inventory, address discrepancies with Production and Accounting
· Assure timely and accurate receipts of shipments into the system
· Identify and disposition slow-moving, end of life and scrap materials
· Maintain pricing, quantity and due date information in the system
· Entering PO’s for Kanban parts, emailing PO’s to vendors
· Assist in entering and closing work orders for fabricated Kanban parts
· Approve supplier invoices for payment resolving discrepancies
· Issuance and closing of work orders, addressing any parts discrepancies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have intermediate math, measurement, and analytical skills
Ability to use a computer to access ERP information and other data systems that provide product information
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel
Ability to operate or obtain a forklift certification
Valid Driver’s License
Experience with Bills of Materials and drawings
Prior Warehouse or Inventory Management experience
Associate's Degree or higher
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Manual ability to lift up to 50 pounds
This position is full time - 1st shift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products.
We are proud to say we have creative teams that are constantly striving to provide innovative products, distinctive quality, and unparalleled customer service.
We have exceptional benefits including paid holidays and vacations, medical insurance, a wellness program, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield.
If you want to learn more about joining Custom Equipment’s team please take some time and apply today!