The Assembler I position performs manual labor along a production line meeting labor rates and
quality control with direct supervision.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Operate production line equipment and tools on Hy-Brid line while meeting standard
• Responsible for daily quality control. Reports issues that may fall outside of product
specifications within the same day.
• Communicate & flex with co-workers to maintain required production line flow.
• Accurately completes daily time cards and required production documentation.
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows safety
regulations on a daily basis.
• May perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability
required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
• Manual dexterity required for using various tools and operating machinery
• Ability to read bill of materials and product work instructions
• Ability to operate a forklift
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts