Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Operate production line equipment and tools on Hy-Brid line
- Responsible for quality control. Reports issues that may fall outside of product specifications
- Communicate & flex with co-workers to maintain required production line flow
- Accurately completes daily time cards and required production documentation
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows safety regulations
- May perform other duties as required and/or assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Manual dexterity required for using various tools and operating machinery
- Ability to read bill of materials and product work instructions
- Ability to operate a forklift
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
This position is 1st shift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products.
We are proud to say we have creative teams that are constantly striving to provide innovative products, distinctive quality, and unparalleled customer service.
We have exceptional benefits including paid holidays and vacations, medical insurance, a wellness program, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield.
If you want to learn more about joining Custom Equipment’s team please take some time and apply today!