The Assembler role performs manual labor along a production line.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Operate production line equipment and tools on Hy-Brid Lifts line.
- Responsible for quality control. Report issues that may fall outside of product specifications.
- Communicate with co-workers to maintain required production line flow.
- Accurately complete daily time cards and required production documentation.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow safety regulations.
- May perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands, and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Manual dexterity required for using various tools and operating machinery.
- Ability to read bill of materials and product work instructions.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
Physical Demands & Working Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
Hy-Brid Lifts by Custom Equipment, LLC is a growing company focused on the success of our employees and our products. We're proud to have creative teams that are constantly striving to produce innovative products with distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service.
We offer exceptional benefits, including competitive salaries, paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, vision, wellness programs, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend (5 minutes from Highway 45) along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield (right off Highway 41/45).
If you want to learn more about joining the Custom Equipment team, please take some time and apply today!