Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Performs receptionist duties such as answering phone, directing calls, greet and assist visitors, mail distribution, etc.
- Performs the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Verifies invoices of goods and services to packing slips and/or other documentation necessary to process payment. Investigates discrepancies
- Verifies that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepares and enters invoices into DBA software
- Verifies entries and posts them to general ledger
- Prints and distributes monthly financial reports
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation
- Provides administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Maintains filing system for accounts payable
- Ensures confidentiality and security of all financial files
- Performs other related duties and special projects, as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, physical demands and/or ability required for this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financials
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Preferred: 1-2 years’ previous experience
- Preferred: Knowledge of accounts payable, general ledger and purchasing systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Custom Equipment?
We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products.
We are proud to say we have creative teams that are constantly striving to provide innovative products, distinctive quality, and unparalleled customer service.
We have exceptional benefits including paid holidays/vacations/birthdays, health insurance, fun company outings, retirement packages, and so much more!
We have a welding and fabrication facility in West Bend (five minutes from Highway 45) along with our assembly and headquarters located in Richfield (right off Highway 41/45).
If you want to learn more about joining Custom Equipment’s team please take some time and apply today!